4 hours total: 6.00pm to 10:00pm (Hotel pick up drop off time)
Type: Group Tour (5 – 10 people)
Corporate and Medium to Large Groups (up to 10 people maximum)
Hanoi Night Food:
When the work day is finished and night falls, Hanoians and their city come to life like no other city in South East Asia. Let Paloma Motorbike Tours show you the city in full bloom at night like a local.
Street Markets and Food Stalls are at their best at night. In true Hanoian fashion, the food of the north is at it’s best. The variety and volume of food will thrust you into a gastronomic adventure with no end in sight. On the back of your motorbike, in open air, your senses will be on overdrive as the sights and the amazing smells that will make this adventure an unforgettable experience.
Due to the diverse range of foods available in Hanoi, no two Paloma Motorbike Tours are the same. Come with an empty belly and we will send you home with a smile on your dial.
For the more curious and adventurous food lover, ask your guide about some of the foods only the locals eat, you will be surprised and intrigued at what you can find to eat on the streets of Vietnam’s Capital City.
Hanoi Night Lights:
The city takes on a totally different personality at night. Small alleyways light up and places you did not even realize existed during the daytime come to life at night. The Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake are like a movie set in a never ending story. From dimly lit Cafes to beautifully lit Night Clubs and every sight in between, Paloma Motorbike Tours will show you how to spend the night like a local.The Paloma Night Lights Tour will take you out of the Old Quarter to the vast and amazing night time districts that tourist do not normally see. You will relax and see a parts of Hanoi that will inspire and excite you.
The Night Lights & Food Nightly Itinerary:
6.00pm –Your Tour Guide will collect you from your hotel
6.30pm – Meet the group and have a full safety briefing about the Tour in meeting point
6.45pm – Tour around Hanoi’s Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake and be amazed at the lively small alleys that are not even noticeable during the day. Take a number of short stops to take photos and learn about the history of the Old Quarter.
7.15pm – Ride around the city, outside of the Old Quarter, where most tourists don’t visit, past some of the majestic, historical buildings. Enjoy eating a range of small Vietnamese snacks
7.45pm – Ride past Red river & Long Bien Bridge to see the night lights outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
8.15pm – Stop for Dinner. You will experience dinner at an authentic Vietnamese Restaurant with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste.
9.30pm – Travel down a historical street and enjoy Vietnamese traditional sweet desert.
10.00pm – You will have the option for your Tour Guide to take you to any location in the Old Quarter or to your hotel. End of tour.
What’s included per person:
- Motorbike with a high quality Helmet
- T-Shirt: Paloma Motorbike Tours
- Full Insurance Cover
- Tour Guide / English to Vietnamese Translator to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
- A male / female Tour Guide Leader and a male Tour Coordinator on the lead motorbike
- Head-set Communication System so Guests will be in constant communication with the Tour Guide Leader
- Wet Weather Poncho (if required)
- Free Hotel pick up and drop off
- Cold Drink / Tea / Coffee at the meeting point
- Vietnamese Snacks: a range of small Vietnamese snacks including Cold Drink / Tea
- Dinner: unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food from the menu to suit your taste requirements including unlimited drinks (Cold Beer / Cold Soft Drink / Tea). You keep eating and drinking, we will keep serving fabulous food and drinks.
What’s not included per person:
- Gratitude / Tips to Tour Guide
- Bottled Wine and Spirits on Lunch / Dinner
- Any items not mentioned above.
Hanoi Private Motobike Tour – Free Tour Guide