Start your Hoi An experiences by greeting our friendly tour guide at your hotel. We then cycle a short distance to escape from the city and main roads to Cam Kim island this pleasant ride gives cyclists a fantastic sampling of the countryside of Vietnam meandering through stunning rural scenes, rice paddies with water buffalo, villages, and local life. Finally, we enjoy a leisurely cycle back to the centre of Hoi An.
Duration: 4 hours
Time : 08:00am or 13:30pm
Rate : 18USD/person
- Visit boat building workshop: to see how wooden boats are made by the skillful workers there maintained from the 15th century.
- Visit a family that makes rice noodle: Here, you can interact with local people and even can try making the noodle yourself and know more about the daily life of the people on the island.
- Visit a family that makes sleeping mat and try making the sleeping mat under the instructions of locals
- Visit ancestral house to learn about our traditional workship how Vietnamese people show high respectation to our ancestor.
- Enjoy noodle and rice cracker with home-made tea
- Tour will finish at the old quarter for you to explore the ancient town by yourself
- You can use the bicycle untill 6h00 PM and return it at the hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Snack/ tea